D-Link DIR-859 router inalámbrico Gigabit Ethernet Doble banda (2,4 GHz / 5 GHz) Negro
- AC1750 Wi-Fi Performance – up to 1300Mbps and 450Mbps Caracteristicas Generales
- Extreme coverage – high power amplifiers and external antennas
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports – ultimate wired connectivity
- Easy Setup – mobile app or intelligent web browser interface
- Guest Zone and Dual Active Firewall – security features to help keep you safe
- 11AC Wi-Fi – World’s fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
- Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
High-Powered Antennas – 3 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
- Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
- Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
- Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
- Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
- Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
- WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
- Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
- Doble banda (2,4 GHz / 5 GHz) Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 1300 Mbit/s
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet WAN
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) cantidad de puertos: 4
- Administación basada en web